Posted Jul 14, 2022, 10:03AM EDT
Looking to level up your cocktail game this summer? Check out these delicious recipes from El Rey Mezcal Bar!
CHILI INFUSED MEZCAL
- 375ml of Agua Santa Mezcal
- 1/2 of a Morita pepper (With seeds)
- 1/2 of a Guajillo Pepper (Without seeds)
- Add all ingredients into masking jar, seal the jar and let infuse naturally for 24 hours. After 24 hours strain the mixture through a coffee filter or fine strain. Very simple and easy to do at home.
- 500g of raw agave nectar
- 200ml of boiling water
- Peels of one whole orange
- Add agave to a pot, then put the orange peels on top. Once your water is boiling, add the water to the mixture and let steep for 15 minutes stirring occasionally. Once the mixture has steeped for 15 minutes strain out the peels and let mixture cool before bottling or adding to an airtight container.